Watford Community Housing
Customer Service Officer
At Watford Community Housing, we provide vital services that help people to live better lives. We’re looking for a Customer Services Officer to join our Contact Centre and help us deliver a high-quality customer experience service to our residents.
What’s the role?
As part of our Customer Service team, you will use your customer service skills both on the telephone and in writing to help us deliver a high-quality service which represents Watford Community Housing.
The right candidate will need the ability to multitask, listen, act and take ownership with the aim to resolve queries first time, taking personal responsibility for delivering excellent service for our customers.
You’ll work effectively and proactively with colleagues to ensure that a solution is reached for our customers.
What are we looking for?
In this role you will need to:
- Be highly customer-focused, taking ownership for the delivery of a high-quality end-to-end customer experience, listening to customers to identify their needs and enlisting the support of experts/others when required
- Have excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to express effectively and sensitively, in person, via the telephone and in writing, with a range of stakeholders and internal and external customers
- Confidently use Microsoft Office and other ICT systems
- Have knowledge of data protection requirements related to the handling of customer data and working in line with the principles of GDPR
- Work in a customer service centre or call centre in a service organisation
- Work with diverse, often vulnerable customers to provide effective support and advice
- Have knowledge of repairs and be able to offer advice to customers to support a resolution
- Knowledge of the housing sector
- Knowledge of Orchard Housing Management System
- Level 2 or the equivalent Customer Service qualification
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.