Mandarin Speaking Job-Accountant
|Hiring Organization||PeopleFirst Recruitment|
|Post Name||Mandarin Speaking Job-Accountant|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A|
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- have solid accounting experience in the UK market
- are willing to work in the office 5 days a week
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You’ll be Doing Each Day:
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance of accounts
- Ensure payroll is accurate and records are maintained
- Support management in the accurate production of budgets
- Reconcile accounts including receivable and payable
- Ensure cash flow is utilized properly and protect reserves
- Audit financial information for inconsistencies
- Provide tax planning strategies in accordance with existing legislation
- Create financial forecasts and analyze risk
The Skills You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background or previous experience in the finance or banking sector is a bonus.
- Professional communication skills with an ability to present information clearly and with confidence.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our product with a result-driven approach and ready to grow with the company.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or whether or not they have a disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.people-first.co.uk.