About Victoria’s Secret
We don’t just sell products…we sell experiences. Although Victoria’s Secret is primarily known for lingerie, beauty products and accessories, our brand extends much further. Together with the Victoria’s Secret PINK brand we have come to represent an aspirational lifestyle — a way of life with lots of fun along the way. We help customers feel empowered and comfortable and offer the best bra fit experience on the high street. Join us and be part of one of the most iconic brands in the world.
We currently have 26 stores across the UK and Ireland and are continuing to pop up in new locations as we grow. Our Head Office team are based in Central London and work closely with our store teams. Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They are the foundation for our unique mind set that guides our behaviours and determines our results. They’re a connection to our history and a guide for our future. And they’re the measure of success for how we do things today.
We are so passionate about what we do and love to work collaboratively to create an acclaimed working environment.
About the Job
Without our Merchandisers, there would be no product in our stores and on our website! The Victoria’s Secret Merchandising team ensures that we have the right products, in the right place, at the right time and in the right quantities. This role is responsible for maximising the profitability of each line working closely with the US team and suppliers to plan and build our fabulous product ranges.
You will be…
- Responsible for the smooth-running day to day of the Merchandising department
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve sales plans and margin/profit targets for the department
- Monitoring the department performance and identifying opportunities, as well as potential risk/lossMaximising profit by ensuring size ratios/returns rates are reflective of the customer needs and reviewed accordingly to the website.
- Responsible for ensuring intake targets are achieved and ensure launch product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Developing a strong understanding of product performance across the various channels and understand how to impact performance.
- Contributing to department strategy demonstrating an ability to recognise innovative ideas and solutions, which have a commercial gain.
- Developing your Merchandise Assistant through their development programme, by identifying and setting measurable objectives and developing a flexible management style as appropriate to their needs.
- Experience operating at an Assistant Merchandiser level within the fashion and apparel industry
- Passionate about developing your career further in merchandising
- Experience of planning weekly sales, stock and intake management
- Confident in participating in weekly trade meetings
- Outstanding ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- An inspirational manager with the ability to develop your Merchandise Assistant
- For our Senior Assistant Merchandiser opportunities you will need to demonstrate significant previous experience managing your own category and performance
What we can do for you…
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy, GAP and Victoria’s Secret products & 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks At Work
- We recognise hard work with our company performance-based bonus
- Life Assurance
- Digital GP Service for help at home
- Lesson the impact with our Annual Travel Card Loan
- Never miss a package and with Direct to Desk delivery
- Bag a bargain at our sample sales
- Flexible working, you choose where and when. Master the work-life balance
- Learn, develop and grow with our personal development plans
- Join in the fun with our year-round office events
Diversity & Inclusion
At Lipsy Group we recognise that our differences are what make us who we are. We want people to want to work for us and be their true selves. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a talent team, and recognise that all unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to our future success.
We want to create an inclusive and inspiring environment where individuals feel valued and respected, and where people can achieve their full potential and be their very best, whoever they are.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.