Full Job Description
Viseven Group is an international IT company specializing in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies; constant growth and self-development are in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 50 countries all over the world. Viseven’s solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 700+ highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists, and managers who create, localize, and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia, Ternopil (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), New Delhi (India) and Bridgewater (NJ, USA).
Viseven comes with a mission to save lives by making communication faster.
We do so by disrupting how Pharma and Life Sciences create, update, and share the information with Healthcare Professionals, Caregivers, and Patients (yes, with you too).
As a part of the Viseven Team, you will have a chance to interface with the most innovative teams from Pharma, Life Sciences, Biotech, and Medical Devices. A perfect candidate will be a trailblazer, ready to drive the change, a listener, and a consultant, that can tailor a solution from a rich Viseven Portfolio (no one-fits-all approach).
- Develop opportunities generated by the Sales development team (Outbound & Inbound SDR)
- Generate new opportunities (new revenue streams) in the entrusted Clients
- Close deals by preparing & pitching proposals for the UVP to potential and existing Clients
- Sign MSA, SOW and initiate Project team allocation for the projects after receiving POS
- Be a consultant for a Client in all related the business matters
- Build trustful relations with the Client
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- English language proficiency is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of business development, sales, account, or product management
- Ability to learn and retain new information quickly
- Ability to handle multitasking productively
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Great team player: optimistic, organized, flexible, helpful
Will be considered a Competitive Advantage:
- Experience in B2B software sales
- Working knowledge of CRM programs
- Knowledge of foreign languages other than English
What we provide:
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Competitive compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere
- Professional and career growth
- Paid time off – 18 business days per year (20 business days after 2 years of cooperation)
- Non-documented sick leave – 4 business days per year
- Documented sick leave – 20 business days per year
- Family leave – 3 paid business days in case of marriage, childbirth, or bereavement
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings
- Enjoyable working environment: comfortable and fully equipped office and the possibility to work from home
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.