Vision for Educatio
Full Job Description
Vision For Education are recruiting a Reception Teacher for full or part-time work in the Huddersfield area.
About the role
The successful Reception Teacher will be required to teach a class with a wide range of abilities. The successful teacher will benefit from an environment that supports them academically, emotionally and socially.
About the school
The school can offer the successful Reception Teacher a dynamic and professional working environment, where their efforts will be rewarded. The school is friendly, welcoming and put the children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the role of Reception Teacher you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience within a mainstream primary school
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed school team
- Have a passion for Teaching and working with primary aged pupils
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.