Nervora builds the most iconic, authoritative media brands in the Middle East. With its world-class brands, including Vogue Arabia and WIRED Middle East, Nervora inspires, empowers, and entertains an audience of millions. We also specialize in flagship events, bespoke partnerships, and commerce concepts.
Vogue Arabia is the Middle East edition of Vogue, the world’s most influential fashion and luxury publication. From its beginnings to today, three central principles have set Vogue apart: a commitment to visual genius, investment in storytelling that puts women at the center of the culture, and a selective, optimistic editorial eye. Vogue’s story is the story of women, of culture, of what is worth knowing and seeing, of individuality and grace, and the steady power of earned influence.
About the Role
Nervora is looking for an intern with advanced experience in WordPress, for Vogue Arabia’s Editorial team. The ideal candidate must be well-versed in the fashion and luxury space with exceptional attention to detail and exemplary organizational and communication skills. If you acquire all these skills and are hungry to learn and be part of building the world’s most storied publishing brands.
- Working under the editorial team to fulfill our editorial vision.
- Support the brand’s optimization and growth strategy.
- Writing stories and producing multimedia content across social platforms.
- General research for content/trending stories and collate reports.
- Support with additional tasks to help deliver our editorial objectives.
- Additional administrative tasks as required.
- You are currently a senior at a 2+ year university in journalism, English literature, or a similar department.
- Or you are a graduate with previous work experience (i.e., at least a 3-month internship or summer job) in the related field.
- You have advanced skills in WordPress.
- You have excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- You can work on a flexible schedule.
- You are positive and open-minded, with a strong can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
- You are organized and self-disciplined and can manage your time and deliver output by prioritizing workload even with conflicting deadlines.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, driven, and able to work under pressure.
- You are a team player and able to work collaboratively across functions.
- You are well-versed and passionate about fashion and luxury and take pride in being part of building the world’s most storied publishing brands.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.