- Full Time
- United States
Aircraft Operations Specialist
Volato is a fast-growing private aviation company, disrupting the category with innovative solutions to fractional ownership, jet cards, charter and more. Like no other private aviation provider, we offer fractional owners unlimited hours and a revenue share each month. Our unique proposition means our growth is limited only by the number of aircraft we can acquire. Our short-term mission is to build a national footprint so we can provide the best value and best customer experience to every private aviator in the continental United States. Our growth has been explosive, and we are well capitalized to continue this growth, expand our fleet, and achieve our vision.
- The Operations Specialist manages aircraft and flight crew details, making sure to arrange all aircraft needs – Fuel, FBO arrangements, slots.
- The Operations Specialist works directly with internal departments and external contacts such as charter brokers and other customers.
- Reports to the operations manager.
- Collect & input all trips details for all owner flights
- Provide Volato team with creative solutions to aircraft schedule issues
- Flight follow all aircraft trips to ensure all flights are operated safely
- Ensure compliance with FARs and company policies
- Coordinate with FBOs, for late/early arrivals
- Arrange fuel and other flight related expenses
- Communicate all aircraft schedule information accurately to flight crew members, maintenance personnel and line service as necessary
- Promotes a safety culture
- Coordinate maintenance schedules with Director of Maintenance to ensure compliance of aircraft inspection times while maximizing aircraft availability for customer use
- Ensures that the requirements of the FOM, Operations Specifications, and FARs are met prior to issuing a flight release
- Other duties as assigned by the operations manager
- Four 10-hour days, overnight shift
- $50,000-55,000 per year
- Home based or remote position
- Platinum Health Care with United – 100% for employee and 75% for Dependents.
- Vision, Dental – 100% for employee and 75% for Dependents
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Company 401K
- Must be able to work nights, holidays, and weekends
- Multitask calmly and efficiently in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
- Proven history of outstanding customer service abilities
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Must maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to communicate via written or verbal in a clear, concise, and logical manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks while balancing multiple priorities
- Must be able to tolerate extended hours working on a computer and on the phone
- Must have at least 2 years aviation experience
- US Citizen or ability to work for a US employer without sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.