SAP PP Consultant
Join us to express your IT talents in Volvo Group! The SAP delivery team for Volvo Buses is looking for an Experienced SAP PP Consultant. You will work within the Solution Center Buses, SAP deliveries, which is part of Volvo Group IT. Our IT consultants are taking part in global SAP deliveries to Volvo Buses, mainly Poland, Mexico, Sweden and Canada, creating added value for business through innovative solutions.
You will be responsible for design of SAP applications following SAP best practices and roadmaps, and to combine and match business needs with SAP solutions, as part of a project or a maintenance team working closely with Volvo business organizations, sometimes in an Agile setup.
- You will support our business stakeholders.
- You will support our solutions in their migration to the next generation ERP – S4HANA project ongoing and help them to take the best of the new technology / innovation introduced.
- You will design, customize and configure our SAP solutions in PP domains and perform integration and user acceptance test, in close collaboration with the business teams.
- You will actively contribute to incoming pre-studies and Proof-of-Concepts.
- You will take part in regular RT (Run Time) work in dedicated area.
- 5+ years SAP experience in consulting with E2E full life cycle implementation on SAP ECC PP modules.
- Knowledge of QM module would be a great asset.
- Experience in FIORI, S4HANA would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in design activities and gap analysis prior to implementation.
- Experience in supporting Solution’s end to end for proposals and project delivery.
- You have a proven experience in SAP projects and SAP support roles.
- You must speak English fluently.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- You are graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems or related.
- Experience in Agile Ways of working (Advantage).
What makes us special?
Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities.
International projects in a company with certain recognition on the market.
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading provider of sustainable people transport solutions. It is a part of the Volvo Group. The offer includes premium city- and intercity buses, coaches, and bus chassis as well as services for increased productivity, uptime and safety. Volvo Buses has sales in 85 countries and a global service network with more than 1,500 dealerships and workshops. The manufacturing sites are in Europe and in North and South America. The head office is in Gothenburg, Sweden.
To apply for this job please visit mx.indeed.com.