Waggy Walks Ottawa
Full Job Description
Do you love the outdoors and have a passion for dogs? Look no further – become a professional dog walker for Waggy Walks Ottawa. Come join our team!
Because the safety of our dogs and client satisfaction are our priorities, the ideal candidate would have to be self-sufficient, enthusiastic about working in any type of weather conditions, reliable and trustworthy, enjoy being physically active, and have exceptional customer service skills.
With the provided van, you will be driving a designated route twice per day to pick up groups of 5-9 dogs and take them to a fully fenced escape-proof private dog park.
Compensation: $180 per day + gas
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm…….leading to including Tuesdays and Thursdays for full-time hours.
- Valid G license
- Over 25 years old
- Clean driving record
- Willing to drive all over Ottawa in a provided van
- Legal parking space to keep provided van
- A clean criminal record check
- Willing to commit for 6 months minimum
- Willing to get pet first-aid qualified
- Partake in ongoing training
- Must be able to arrive on time to scheduled dog park bookings
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Salary: From $180.00 per day
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Please describe your experience with dogs, if any.
- Are you comfortable driving a van all around Ottawa to transport dogs to and from the dog park?
- Are you comfortable being outdoors (for an hour at a time) in all safe weather conditions including rain and snow?
- Day Shift (required)
To apply for this job please visit waggywalkswebsite.com.