Jump to: Hide
- Handling all documentation relating to FMCG business for supply / procurement of raw materials and products; agreement relating to lease of manufacturing units/ premises to be used for FMCG business and sale of goods;
- Ability to interpret laws and inform/educate the concerned with the latest changes and amendments to the same from time to time.
- Drafting and vetting of all types of contracts required in day-to-day business of a Company.
- Advising the units / manufacturing and marketing teams for compliance under Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Act (FSSAI) and Legal Metrology Act, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, their rules, guidelines, orders, etc.
- Experience on replying Statutory Notices, Show Cause Notices and managing Departmental/Court cases relating to the FSSAI, Legal Metrology Act and Drugs and Cosmetics Act filed against the Company.
- Liaison with relevant Government offices (Central and State Revenue) and other competent authorities (FSSAI, Legal metrology, Police, Municipal Corporations etc) wherever necessary in respect of all compliance matters
- Maintain current knowledge of latest updates in legislation affecting Company’s businesses and offer proactive advise on fulfillment of compliances;
- Maintain statutory Compliance and its records as stipulated under law (Digitally) and periodically update the statutory compliance requirements
- Advising the company in all matters pertaining to FSSAI, Legal Metrology and Drugs and Cosmetics Act,
- Upon request by the Management or need of Business teams conduct audit with respect to compliances under all applicable laws and present the audit Compliance report and complete compliance of any shortcomings within shortest possible timeline for zero risk for business performance.
- Ensuring compliances including but not restricted to strategy to minimise notices/ litigations, training the concerned staff on various compliances related to the aforesaid acts.
- Handling all activities relating to registration, modifications, renewals of various licenses, permits, approvals under the aforesaid acts and all issues arising out of the same.
- Maintain cordial relations with various authorities and develop a strong network to further the organization’s interests.
- Good communication skills in English and local languages (Marathi, Hindi etc.)
- Maintaining a database of all licenses, permissions and other related documents.
- Co-ordinating with the factories and advising them on their requirements and issues which are raised by them from time to time.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Should be action oriented and should have a passion to deliver results;
Qualification & Experience:
- LL. B. from a reputed institution.
- Post Experience of 7 to 10 years out of which minimum 3 to 5 years should be in any manufacturing company of repute engaged in FMCG business.