Store / Receiving Assistant
Company DescriptionA luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Ensuring all storerooms are secure at all time, and that all received goods are stored in their correct location.
- To control stock in designed store room by means of stock rotation, and keeping appropriate par stock levels.
- Maintaining storerooms, passageways, floors, walls, office areas and dock areas so that the highest degree of sanitation is kept.
- Ensuring that all requisitions are fully completed and checked before being released to the respective departments.
- Ensuring all requisition is properly authorized.
- Make recommendations to the Cost Controller regarding stock movement and also report on obsolete stocks.
- Publishing and following up on slow moving report to the users and ensure that actions are taken.
- Monitoring stock movement and providing with cost effective methods of handling and changes of Par levels.
- Ensure that inventory counts are carried in a proper manner and that an accurate count is done and recorded.
- Any discrepancies on inventory to be rectified during the same day.
- Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Check and record Food & Beverage items expiry dates for follow up purposes.
- Ensure proper policy procedures are maintained for all stock items received and issued.
- Ensure proper signatories are obtained for all storerooms requisition issues by the departmental authorized personnel and post in the system accordingly.
- Degree qualified
- Understanding of financial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience in working on an Island or remote area.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.