Warehouse Associate – I
Completes daily shipments by processing and loading orders.
OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner
- Organize stocks and maintain inventories
- Inspect goods for defects and damages
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Track inventory in appropriate system
- Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties
- Restock materials as and when required
- Process and package goods in a time efficient manner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- HS diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of previous experience Within Warehousing / Distribution functions relevant to Receiving, Shipping, Inventory Control as pertained to Receiving Product, Inventorying Product, Picking Product via Voice Pick in similar role at different organization preferred
Knowledge and Skills (Functional / Technical)
- Basic computer knowledge, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Physical demands and abilities
- The incumbent typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties.
- The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office
- Incumbent may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds
Glenmark is a global leader in the development and commercialization of generic drugs of the highest quality and value. We help to improve peoples’ lives every day by helping to reduce their healthcare costs while delivering high-quality medicines.
Established in 2003 as a North American subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, we launched our first generic product in January 2005 and quickly emerged as one of the leading generic organizations in the United States.
Today we have a diverse business. As a global leader in generics, we are leveraging our industry expertise and success to fuel extensive research to expand development in specialty branded products innovative products that are intended to have a major impact on how people live.
- Paid time off
- 401k plus company match
- Company paid health benefits
- Onsite access to company gym
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Life and AD & D Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance and so much more!
This job description is to serve as a guide. It is intended to be flexible and will continue to evolve over time with business needs and demands and may be updated periodically and at the Company’s discretion. Nothing in this position description changes or is intended to change the employment at-will relationship with the Company. Employment at-will means that an employee or the Company may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason or no reason at all, with or without notice.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc USA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.