Warehouse Selector Ambient (Days)
Full Job Description
As part of a fun, close-knit team, you’ll ‘pick’ stock for specific stores and load them onto the right pallets – ready for our Drivers to collect.
Receiving instructions through a headset, you’ll need to be on the ball and pay close attention to details that matter, such as store numbers. It also means always checking that the relevant paperwork is accurate. In our ambient area you will be working with products ranging from tinned food to health and beauty products. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we’re doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we’re opening new stores at lightning speed. And without the great teams at our warehouses, there’d be no products in those stores.
- Paid breaks
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension contribution
- Sabbatical policy
- Parental leave pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted health benefits
- Financial wellbeing: Affordable loans, debt consolidation, savings and health checks
- An extensive range of discounts and savings.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.