About The Role
Join our team as a Warehouse Operative and help us to sort, pick, pack, and dispatch orders to our customers and patients. Be part of a team that really makes a difference and feel valued for the work you do! We offer immediate starts with no experience needed.
You will be part of a network of branches that ensures patients, hospitals and chemists across the country receive their medical requirements every day and making a difference to people’s lives – it’s not just a job!
part time role, up to 30 hours per week, 5 days per week. 08:00 to 14:00 (shift start and finish times may vary)
also includes every other Sunday 08.30 – 12.30 job and finish
£10.50 Per Hour plus benefits including:
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 over 5 years plus bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Discounted Shopping Platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A full range of development opportunities including apprenticeships, on the job training and management qualifications, including our step into management programme, regional or even Head office roles- the opportunities are endless
- Onsite parking with excellent working conditions and transport links. (Check out the map to find our exact location).
As part of our warehouse team, you will have a busy and active role that will involve sorting, picking, packing, and dispatching medicines and products to our customers and patients.
Our team members are what makes us who we are, we are looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to doing their best to get the job done.
Basic qualifications & Skills required:
- Attention to detail and able to use basic maths and literacy skills.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Truly committed to customer and patient services.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
You will play an essential role within the AAH branch helping us to be the largest distributor of pharmaceutical and healthcare products to our customers. we impact millions of people across thousands of UK communities. From our network of branches, we distribute lifesaving medicines twice daily to pharmacies, hospitals and GP’s. We work collectively to make a difference working with our ICARE values to create a culture we can be proud of. We don’t believe in standing still, which is why we are investing in our future by transforming our branch network to ensure timely and safe delivery of our valued good.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity & inclusion, taking a person-centred approach to our interview process that is fair and free from both discrimination and bias. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.