IKEA Singapore Career
|Post Title||IKEA Singapore Career|
|Post Name||Warehouse Team Leader|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3500 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own, and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office, and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women, and the environment.
You will support the Goods Flow Team Manager to coordinate and optimize goods flow operations in the store. This will result in agreed product availability for IKEA customers and the correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible cost.
- You will contribute and make recommendations with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan.
- You will implement the agreed logistics actions stated by the store business plan into the goods flow process, and track and monitor the assigned KPIs.
- You shall influence positively the quality of products, merchandising, and customer shopping experience on the floor.
- You create optimal availability by taking care of the sales space management process in full serve
- You will ensure efficient daily goods flow operations accordingly to the Global Service Protocol and secure that the work of the good flow team complies with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations, and local legislation relating to health, safety and security, and environment.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a retail and or logistics role.
- You are a problem solver with strong organization and time management skills.
- You are a strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are PC literate and physically fit as the work involves physical work in a warehouse and able to commit to shift work, weekends and public holiday.