We Are With You
Full Job Description
Please note that this role is home-based, with some travel to our London office.
We’re recruiting an experienced Business Analyst to join our newly formed Data directorate. If you are looking to join a values-driven, forward thinking charity and have the passion and expertise to quickly make an impact in our services, we’d love to hear from you.
The postholder will support the Systems Transformation Manager in developing industry-leading systems and processes, by understanding business requirements and analysing service data to suggest organisational change. Working with a range of internal stakeholders, you will document existing processes across a range of projects, analysing and evaluating them in line with the organisation’s strategic goals, suggesting improvements and solutions to organisational problems. Through effective and meaningful working relationships, you will ensure that business needs are met, any solution is fit for purpose and support operational areas with periods of change.
Applicants will have a relevant degree, such as Mathematics or Computer Science, or a Certificate in Systems Administration, along with experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of an organisation. You will have strong problem solving abilities, with a ‘big picture’ approach to analysis and the flexibility to communicate with varying stakeholders and their needs. Although a working knowledge of the substance misuse and/or mental health sector would be advantageous, we’re open to conversations with experienced applicants regardless of industry.
A full job description and person specification are available on request.
- Certificates in Business Analysis or Mathematics based degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of the organisation
- Able to plan, organise, and structure work
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail
- Strong problem solving abilities involving identifying the root cause
of problems, assessing risks/impacts and determining and implementing effective solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail with a ‘big picture’ approach to analysis
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills Have good interpersonal skills, able to engage groups in discovery sessions
- Ability to work flexible and unsocial hours as required
- Commitment to the organisation’s Guiding Principles and Behaviours
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Everyone should feel comfortable getting the support they need for issues with drugs, alcohol or mental health.
At We Are With You we work with people on their own goals, whether that’s staying safe and healthy, making small changes or stopping an unwanted habit altogether. We give people support in a way that’s right for them either face to face in their local service, community or online.
We provide a free and confidential service without judgement to more than 100,000 people a year.
We use our expertise to improve the help available and raise awareness around drugs, alcohol and mental health so that more people can get support.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.