TESTQ TECHNOLOGIES LTD
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Web Designer who will play a major role with the technical design and development of company’s technical offerings. The role is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Ability to work with the product owner and UX designer to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and develop solutions accordingly.
- Should be able to build, test, scale, support and frequently refine new products and services for both internal and external web applications.
- Should be familiar with managing multiple sites via a CMS, load balancing, and caching.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Meeting clients conceptualizing creative ideas and sharing those with them and liaising regularly
- Drawing up detailed website specifications, testing and improving the design of the website.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from a CMS, using both front-end (ajax, cookies) and back-end technologies.
- Familiar with graphics, animation, web usability, concepts and principles
- Ability to develop static and dynamic websites and applications along with web interfaces to external client systems, third party tools and relational databases
- Ability to manage, edit and publish web site contents to maximize website effectiveness by enforcing content standards.
- Ability to track user analytics and web site performance during development of live phase with or without help of tools
- Should have good understanding of cross browser and cross platform compatibility
- Develop systems that adhere to architecture standards, risk management, and security policies.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with our product, marketing, and editorial teams to develop new features and improve existing processes
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- Exposure to server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and.Net.
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Demonstratable skills in UX research and delivery including requirements gathering, prototyping, wireframing (Justamind), UX Writing (Microcopy), visual communication and interaction design.
- Should have strong presentation programming skills with HTML5, XML, XHTML and CSS3
- Version controlling and GIT skills
- Excellent database manipulation and handling of Oracle, SQL and MySQL databases
- Rapid web application development platforms (Fireworks, ColdFusion)
- Good understanding of web site development tools (Sublime Text, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq)
- Good Experience of working within a GraphQL application
- Familiar with web publishing platforms WordPress, Joomla
- Skilled in authoring and publishing programmes like HotMetal Pro, Adobe GoLive, ASP, PHP, CSS, AngularJS, SSL security technologies, User Experience (UX), Design Software
- Exposure to digital marketing tools and analytics
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Flexible Attitude
- Excellent customer service
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.