Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling.
- Meet the number of Doctor and Chemist calls per day as decided by respective divisions as per company policy.
- Making presentations (detailing) to doctors, specialists, etc.
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products.
- Regular follow up with doctors, Specialist and Hospital Doctors etc.
- Ensure proper distribution of samples and promotional scientific materials to selected Doctors.
- Achieving (and exceeding) monthly sales target of your territory.
- Regularly attending company meetings, product launch and briefings.
- Ensure on time submission of DCR, expense statement etc. as per company policy.
- Ensure on time payment collection and sales and stock data from stockist.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Staying informed about new hospital, poly clinic or doctor in territory.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- She/he must be highly organized in order to manage their territory and time.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and human physiology and detailed information about the products they represent, and be able to intelligently relay the information to doctors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹19,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karnal, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Pharma: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.