Freelance Website Designer
Full Job Description
JOB TYPE: FREELANCE (REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME)
COMPENSATION: Starting at $28/hr
Do you love transforming businesses and brands into the online world? Do you enjoy working with clients from various industries and of all sizes? Do you call yourself a web design wizard or WordPress expert? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the position for you! Web Sharx works in a unique and fast-paced environment, servicing various clients by embracing new ways of thinking to reach businesses (B2B) and consumers (B2C) most effectively. Learn more and join our team today!
- Effectively meet client objectives and needs through the use of website design tools
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
- Open and willing to accept constructive feedback from clients and implement solutions to effectively action against feedback
- Very responsive and attentive throughout the entire timeline of client projects, providing updates to the team
- Ability to validate functional requirements of each project and provide key recommendations
- Strives to stay up to date with the latest technology and software to keep ahead of website development trends and changes
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a website designer or related position
- Completed or currently completing a business or technology degree at an educational institution
- Expert in WordPress, Shopify and related content-management systems
- Experienced with mobile-responsive and cross-browser designs
- Established background in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of company’s core competencies and knowledge of the website development industry
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Great decision making skills and avid problem-solver
- Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
- Interested in the technology industry!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.