|Post Title||Weekend Jobs Singapore|
|Post Name||Customer Service Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 10 To SGD 16 Per Hour|
XanPool is a global Payments and Liquidity Network like Visa or SWIFT, but instead of having a closed network of banks, our open network is made out of individuals and businesses, whose idle capital we use to settle cross-currency and cryptocurrency transactions.
This way we make settling all forms of currencies faster, cheaper, and lower risk. While also allowing our Liquidity Providers (the individuals and businesses) to earn yields of up to 2% a month. In Q3, we closed a US$27 million Series A funding round led by.
Valar Ventures and we’re currently looking to double our team to over 150 members by the end of Q2 2022. Our current products include XanPool.com and XanPay.com. XanPool is the public-facing brand that targets crypto-native businesses, whereas XanPay.com is the public-facing brand that targets non-crypto businesses.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
What you’ll do：
- Handle back office-clearing chats, and provide online inquiries and email replies services to customers.
- Handle customer inquiries via email or online tools.
- Assist in the classification and flow of customer issues within the Department.
- Be able to judge and accurately locate customer problems
- Know Your Customer checks. Identify and verify the client’s identity when opening an account with Xanpool and periodically over time. Make sure that the customers are genuinely who they claim to be.
What are we looking for:
- Proficient in English with clear and logical communication in the language.
- Other Language Proficiencies are a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service, preferably in the finance or the E-commerce industry. Outstanding recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
- People who major in finance are better
- High level of honesty and integrity. Proactive and meticulous. A sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills, and exceed expectations.
- Passionate for the customer service industry and can accept to work under different work shifts, including night shifts.
- Positive about the crypto industry.
- People who are able to do a shift work.
- Individuals who do not require a work visa in Singapore.