West Way Nissan
Service Administrator (Part time)
Service Administrator (Part time) – Coventry
West Way Nissan is a leading car dealer group with dealerships covering the Midlands and North West. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic part time Service Administrator to join our dynamic team at our West Way dealership in Coventry. This position is well suited to a person who is looking to join a leading innovative brand and further their career in the automotive retail industry.
Based within the Service department, you will report to the Service Manager and work closely with all areas of Service to achieve the needs and objectives of the business.
- To liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- To maximise workshop profit opportunities
- To achieve Customer Satisfaction objectives and to ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally adhearing to the Nissan Standards and dealership procedures
- To welcome all customers at Service reception in a warm and professional manner, qualify their needs, agree service and repair instructions and book vehicle into the workshop
Ideal candidate and Requirements;
- Outgoing personality
- Interesting and engaging to customers and colleagues
- Good sense of humour
- Experience of delivering outstanding customer service
At West Way Nissan, you can enjoy the benefits of a preferential family and friends discount, 3 years’ salary life cover, Standard Life Pension scheme, an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), as well as training and genuine career progression opportunities. We also operate in accordance with our core values that make us FITTER for purpose; Fairness, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust, Excellence and Respect.
If you have the qualities for this role and share our core values.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.