We need colleagues in our Farmshops and Kitchens who are happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in wherever we need them so you could be making coffees and clearing tables or stocking shelves and serving on tills – maybe both!
No experience is necessary just a friendly face to deliver service with a smile and the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Shifts will be a mixture of early and late shifts and including weekends so a degree of flexibility is required but personal circumstances can be catered for and specifics will be discussed at interview.
As part of our team you will also enjoy;
- Up to 75% off the products from our Kitchens
- 25% off the products in our Farmshops
- A free meal whilst on shift
- Free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (pro rata for part time).
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Colleague bus service