HR Account Manger
Full Job Description
Whyte Matter Staffing Solutions are proud to be recruiting on behave our client. The client is hiring an HR & Accounts Technician to look after the day to day running of the finance office, and provide management with financial information. The successful candidate will have a strong Finance background with the ability to support our administration efforts and guide existing accounts personal as required.
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Finance & Bookkeeping – Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Managing VAT returns and Interstate declarations
- Liaising with external accountants with the year-end accounts preparation
- Assisting with ad-hoc analysis / one-off projects
- HR Related Admin & Policies (Recruitment, Contracts etc)
Previous Finance experience (desirable) , Office Administration experience (essential)
Strong understanding of aligning Finance strategy with Business strategy.
- Systems Driven
Ability to work on your own initiative
Experience of working in the SME sector
Excellent opportunity to progress to senior management for driven candidate.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Role is Full Time but would they will also consider Part Time
Hybrid working is also an option.
salary : £34k- 42k
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.