Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
Full Job Description
The Distribution Sales Manager is responsible to ensure hitting the Sales Target of the Distribution Sales Division. Direct the actual sales distribution or movement of products to the customer. She is also responsible for sales forecasting and managing the sales distribution team by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
To determine skills and training programs needed by sales personnel in order to improve their general performance. Analyze marketing strategies to determine sales potential and inventory requirements as well as monitor the preferences of customers. Resolving products and services related to customers’ concerns.
- Ensures achievement of Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Sales targets.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Oversee selling activities to existing and potential direct accounts and provide sales support to distribution partners/dealers to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the Sales Team.
- Ensures Sales executions are aligned with the Company’s policy and guidelines.
- Work with solutions engineers to request product training and develop sales presentations. To define new product release requirements and training.
- Works with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies and programs.
- Specifies market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Works with Product Managers, updating key account status and progress.
- Works closely with the sales team to formulate and implement sales strategies.
- Guides sales team for presentations and documentation. Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs.
- Coordinate with the Finance Division the status of Account receivables, credit terms, and other relative reports needed.
- Reports to the management weekly accomplishments and holds necessary update meetings when needed.
- Develop customer management programs.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory sales plans.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any related course. BS Electronics &
Communications Engineering is an advantage.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent networking skills, with regard to distribution channels and social media marketing.
- Ability to gain comprehensive knowledge of products to be sold. Presentation skills.
- Ability to direct and motivate the sales team.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php20,000.00 – Php25,000.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Promotion to permanent employee
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- General Santos City, South Cotabato: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.