Graduate Civil Engineer
Overview / Responsibilities:
Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join our team in Dubai.
This position will report directly to the Lead Graduate Civil Engineer.
- Conversant with the Theory of Structural Engineering, the Analysis of Structures
- Design of Steel Structures and Detailing
- Design of Concrete Structures and Detailing
- Ability to perform Wind Load Analysis
- Ability to perform Seismic Load Analysis
- Analysis and Design by Staad Pro (preferably) and other Software
- Preparation of Mrs
- Conversant in American Codes – Steel and Concrete
- Conversant in Soil Mechanics
- Ability to perform Analysis and Design of Foundation – Open and Deep type
- Road, Drainage, and Culverts design
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Technology Diploma
- Clear communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and self-reliant
- Problem solver
- Open analytic thinker and innovator
- Good communicator with a willingness to share knowledge and support others
- Strong commitment to safety
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across the energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects, and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.