Sapphire Infocom Pvt Ltd.
Front Desk Executive – Female
|Hiring Organization||Sapphire Infocom Pvt Ltd.|
|Post Name||Front Desk Executive – Female|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Sapphire has a market presence globally, with a footprint of our international clients in the USA, Australia, Kenya, Israel, etc. We are on an exciting transformative path, with significant growth potential and a true sense of purpose. At Sapphire, we’re working to make a difference to a billion future learners and to unleash their collective potential in the world. Our success is down to our people, and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us in that transformation.
The Role [ Female Candidate only ]
Sapphire is seeking motivated individuals to join our international team in the position of Frontdesk Support Executive. This role is part of a professional, supportive global team for a location in the USA providing excellent exposure to an international work environment. Our clients are in the healthcare domain in the USA. The role will focus on communicating with patients in English and Spanish language, helping them with the booking of an appointment, coordinating with the doctor team and primary healthcare centers, virtually involved in day-to-day operational processes and tasks with the doctor’s office.
Successful candidates will believe in the mission for quality, and precise attention, patient focused, be passionate about learning the healthcare domain, and be well organized with strong written and spoken communication skills.
What does a Medical Front Desk Executive do?
- Answer the phone call, [ Fluent American English is a must ]
- Schedule the appointment for the patient.
- Verify the patient demographic and insurance information.
- Gather the demographic and insurance information from the new patient.
- Enter the information in the Practice Management and HER system.
- Link the scanned documents to the patient chart.
- Make the call for appointment reminders to the scheduled patients.
- Escalate incoming calls to appropriate departments.
Medical Front Desk executive skills and qualifications :
A successful female candidate will have various skills and qualifications, such as:
- Communication skills in English to converse clearly over the telephone.
- Organization and time management to manage a variety of tasks effectively
- Attention to detail to schedule patients correctly and communicate scheduling difficulties with providers
- Technological skills, such as using any Practice Management and Electronic Health Record software, word processing and spreadsheet programs to track data
- Interpersonal skills to interact positively with patients who may be upset or stressed
- Effective English writing skills
- Effective English verbal skills.
- Knowing the Spanish language is a significant plus point.
- Work from home
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.