|Hiring Organization||Sagen Advisory|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||ZAR 18000 To ZAR 30000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
A UK-based specialist accounting and consultancy firm is looking to appoint an experienced accountant to an account manager role overseeing a portfolio of clients. This is a remote working opportunity but if office space is required this can also be accommodated. An excellent opportunity to gain exposure to an international market.
The ideal candidate must have a degree in finance or similar and have at least 3 years of experience in a practice environment. Completed SAIPA or SAICA articles will be a distinct advantage and experience in the UK market would be an added benefit, however not a prerequisite. Candidates qualified by experience within an accounting practice will also be considered. Training will be provided on all facets of the role.
The account manager’s role is essential in supporting their clients to ensure they receive a professional, responsive, and personalized accounting service. Each account manager will have a portfolio of 150 – 200 clients. A strong focus on customer service is key.
Primary Client Tasks
- Reconciliations of client bank statements.
- Monitoring and completing clients’ annual accounts and corporation tax returns.
- VAT registration, monitoring, and completing clients’ VAT returns.
- Monitoring and completing clients’ personal tax returns.
- PAYE – Continually monitor salary and ensure PAYE files are updated for each month’s RTI submissions.
- Completing the Close Down process for clients finishing up.
- Taking new client inquiry phone calls.
- Making salary/dividend calls to new clients, with system introduction and queries.
- Contact clients that need to complete quarterly Employment Intermediary Filing.
- Contact clients that are deemed to be employees for the purpose of pension auto-enrolment.
- Dealing with general day-to-day queries from all clients (e-mail and phone).
Secondary Client Tasks
- Checking for Corporation Tax payments that clients need to make (monthly email).
- Emailing all clients with loans above £10,000 to ensure they understand their liabilities (monthly email).
- Providing clients with Visa packs as requested.
- Following up with inactive clients.
- Continuing Professional Development.
- Assisting clients with any PAYE/CT/VAT compliance visits/questions.
- Providing clients with documents for Mortgage Applications/Lease Agreements.
- Providing clients with letters for travel purposes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar.
- 3 years’ minimum bookkeeping and/or accounting experience predominantly in a practice environment.
- Completed SAIPA or SAICA articles will be an advantage.
- UK accounting industry experience is a big plus.
- Microsoft Excel – intermediate to advanced level.
- Computer literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Aptitude in working with figures is essential.
- Varied accounting system experience.
- R18,000 to R30,000 pm, depending on experience.
This specialist accounting firm offers flexible accounting and tax services for contractors, SMEs, individuals, and landlords. The firm is based in London, United Kingdom.
They are FCSA Accredited and proud of being able to demonstrate the highest standard of compliance in the contractor accounting market. As contractor accounting specialists, this firm has continually evolved to offer accounting and tax services tailored to suit the needs of professional contractors working in the UK.
To apply for this job please visit www.ditto.jobs.