Jump to: Hide
Contact Center Associate
|Post Name||Contact Center Associate|
|Qualification||High school graduate.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Full Job Description
At DeliverHealth, we simplify telling your patient’s story. We’re looking for bold, innovative people who appreciate the opportunity to work together and simplify the complexities of the work lives of our customers.
If you’re ready for a role that energizes you, then we should get to know each other. DeliverHealth’s culture is built on authenticity – we encourage trust and we value smart mistakes. Here, you can expect an open and honest work environment that fosters career growth.
Deliver Health is looking for polite Customer Service Representatives to join our team.
Must have the ability to work remotely, be willing to work the night shift, have high-speed internet (download 20 Mbps and upload of 4 Mbps), a Windows PC or MAC with an Intel Core i3 or newer, with at least 8GB of memory, 10GB Free space, an external monitor, Windows 10/Catalina (10/.5) and High-quality headphones
All Staff (minimum requirements)
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be a high school graduate or have received an equivalent degree from qualified institutions; and
- possess strong written or verbal communication skills, including a clear and intelligible speaking voice for Customer Calls,
- possess strong writing skills for Chats/emails,
- have familiarity with the Supplier’s computer systems to the extent required to be proficient in their assignment,
- have a clear understanding of the required data, policies, procedures, and/or products to be discussed with Customers,
- ample flexibility to adjust to any script or modify procedural alterations as may be allowed and good general customer service and sales skills
Agent Profile (CSR)
- Customer focus in all interactions. Polite, courteous, and professional while efficiently resolving customer issues/requests for support.
- Excellent speaking and written comprehension skills in English. Must be able to
- communicate to customers in a clear and professional manner, troubleshoot issues, provide steps on how to self-serve, handle difficult customers and multi chats for different issues simultaneously.
- Agents must also be competent in written/typing English for chat and or email support. The chat scripts or email templates are used, however there are modifications that will need to be supported by the agent.
- Basic typing skills (QWERTY keyboards) with the ability to type 40 words per minute to enhance chat response and handle time efficiencies data entry productivity.
- Attention to detail and compliance with all published processes.
- Willingness to continue to learn and keep knowledge up to date as dynamic business needs require weekly process changes and/or product/plan/promotion rollouts.
- Emphasis on quality and strive towards zero defects within target productivity goals. Knowledge of program KPIs and targets.
- Strict compliance with legal, fraud prevention, No Tolerance, Operations Compliance Policy, and Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) guidelines to assure the confidentiality of proprietary information and the protection of its customer base.
- High school graduate.