Birbal Master Teacher
|Hiring Organization||Birbal Learning Private Limited|
|Post Name||Birbal Master Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||9683/- To 74684/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Full Job Description
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced Birbal Master Teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a Birbal Master Teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Birbal Master Teacher Responsibilities:
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Birbal Master Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Fixed shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- UK shift
- US shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekend only
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Making lesson plans: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.