Visual Designer, Packaging Innovation
|Hiring Organization||DS Smith|
|Post Name||Visual Designer, Packaging Innovation|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
The Group Innovation team at DS Smith was established, with the mandate to initiate, develop and support the deployment of breakthrough innovations that can deliver significant value to our customers and the company. The team specializes in radical innovation and is tasked with developing and delivering the next generation of DS Smith products for our customers.
- As a Visualiser/Creative Artist for DS Smith, you will be responsible for all visual communication of the team’s ideas, concepts, processes, and final solutions.
- These will need to come in various formats from high-quality sketches to photo-realistic renders, packaging artwork, storyboards, animations, PowerPoint presentations, process diagrams, user interfaces, etc.
- We’ll also need you to communicate effectively with agencies so that any skills gaps in the team can be filled and projects can progress without interruption
- You will need to possess a wide repertoire of visual communication tools and skills, but also be able to use your intuition and creative license to identify suitable mediums to convey ideas, based on the project requirements and brief given.
- You will have – excellent hand-rendering / sketching skills, experience with 3D modeling and rendering software (preferably Cinema 4D), basic CAD knowledge (preferably Artios CAD), and proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects)
- Passion for creative design is an absolute must
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension and share scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme and corporate discounts
There is a possibility for this role to be partially home-based but ideally, the candidate would be based within easy commuting distance of the Group Innovation Centre in Redditch Birmingham, in order to participate in frequent ideation and briefing sessions and to use prototyping equipment if required.
To apply for this job please visit dssmith.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.