|Post Name||Community Lead|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||800000/- To 1000000/- Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Proven work experience as a web3 community manager or similar role
- Experience in planning, building, and leading community initiatives. Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Create and execute in-app/social-media community content strategy by decoding consumer insights & behavior
- Build and maintain a community calendar and work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) for seamless execution
- Monitor and moderate community interactions that meet community and brand guidelines; solve member queries on the community
- Manage the overall experience of the customers/users joining our community.
- Passionate about building a web3 community and establishing a connection with the members to deliver beyond customer expectations
- Share insights internally for product & community improvement
- Hosting online and offline events (ex: AMA, Competitions, etc) to increase community engagement.
- Interacting with influencers to promote the project.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing web3 communities or similar roles.
- Knowledge of online community platforms (like Facebook Groups, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, telegram, discord, and other spaces
- Knowledge of Crypto, Blockchain, and apps is a must.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top – Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member of the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.