Talentica Software India
|Hiring Organization||Talentica Software India|
|Post Name||Sales Director|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Talentica Software product engineering company started by IITB alumni. It is a privately held company. Talentica’s focus is to help build products for startups. Over the last 19 years, the company has worked with over 170+ Startups with the majority of clients based in the US, ensuring successful exits for many of them.
We have deep technological expertise, a proven track record, and a unique methodology to build successful tech products. Our customers include some of the most innovative startups across the USA, Europe, and India.
What makes Talentica different?
- Quality of people – All engineers are graduates from top colleges – IIT’s, nits, and IISC.
- Product DNA – Focus on achieving product outcomes through innovation and technology.
- Technical expertise – Focus on cutting-edge technologies, cloud, AI / ML, and Blockchain.
With our continuous growth, we are also expanding our teams in various divisions and roles. Currently, we are looking for a dedicated and customer-oriented senior field sales manager to drive sales for us in both customer signups and revenues.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Possess exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Also, have a positive and energetic phone and physical presence.
- Be persuasive and have the ability to build rapport quickly with prospects and take qualified opportunities to closure.
- Be willing to travel several times a year to the US to meet prospects and customers, as well as attend industry events for networking and prospecting.
- Have solid experience with the sales process, sales enablement tools, and a demonstrated history of hunting sales and revenue generation.
- Have well-established skills in acquiring, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting data, as well as the management of an inside sales team – their goals, KRAs, and career growth.
- Prospecting and converting qualified opportunities essentially in the US into new customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through personal/social networking, events, and customer referrals, and simultaneously leading a team of inside sales specialists.
- Accessing and analyzing industry data to identify prospects, trends, and ways to improve sales tactics and strategy. Working actively with the marketing team to improve the flow of inbound leads.
- Converting qualified leads to opportunities and progressing them steadily to closure, including the negotiation of terms of sale.
- Engaging with external and internal stakeholders persuasively and cordially to ensure a smooth and successful conversion.
- Ensuring that all sales planning and administration tasks as well as engagement with internal customers, viz. engineering, marketing, finance, admin, HR, etc. run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance on prospecting and lead generation to the inside sales team and managing their growth plans, training, goals, and KRAs.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and new customers along with inside sales employee performance evaluations. Also, analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- MBA from a reputed institute (IIMs, ISB, SPJIMR, JBIMS, MDI, FMS, XLRI) with relevant experience of 4-6 years in field sales.
- Both 1-yr and 2-yr programs from reputed institutes will be considered.
- Relevant work experience and qualifications prior to MBA would be valued and weighed favorably against post-MBA experience.
- Specifically, if you have a BTech from a reputed institute and have worked as a software engineer in a good software product/services firm prior to your MBA, please quote it in your resume/cover letter.
- Experience in field sales in international markets is required; in the US, UK, and/or EU, in that order.
- A valid US B-1 visa, for at least another 24 months, is required. Please specify this in your resume/cover letter.
- Hands-on experience with sales tools like company databases/prospecting tools, networking/social media tools, CRM tools, etc. is required. If you have experience using Dynamics, Hubspot, etc., please quote the same.
- A high level of proficiency using Microsoft productivity tools- Word, Excel, and Powerpoint – is a baseline expectation and is required.
- Formal training/certification in sales methodologies like Miller Heiman, RAIN, etc. would be good. Please quote this, if possible.
Good To Have:
- Experience or training in key/strategic account management would be a plus but is not required.
- Experience in managing a small inside sales team would be good but is not a must. If you have managed such a team remotely in the last couple of years, do mention it.
What We Are Looking For?
- The position is purely field sales, so the post-MBA work experience must be in field sales, not in inside sales, remote sales, virtual sales, etc.
- The candidate must have a US B-1. It is based on the current US business visa appointment situation.
- Leeway on work experience: If the candidate has at least 2 to 3 years of work experience as a software engineer (as described in the previous section) prior to MBA, we can reduce the post-MBA work experience requirement to 3-5 years.
- MBA institute restrictions: as specified in the must-haves section – All IIMs, ISB, SPJIMR, JBIMS, MDI, FMS, and XLRI – will work. Both 1 year and 2 years programs are acceptable. However, only full-time, residential programs are acceptable. Distance, part-time, correspondence, etc. will not be acceptable.
To apply for this job please visit www.talentica.com.