|Hiring Organization||Tee Environmental|
|Post Title||Work in Singapore for Foreigners|
|Post Name||HR Intern / Temp HR Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma in HR / Business Studies or higher qualifications in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1600 To SGD 2200 Per Month|
TEE Environmental Pte. Ltd, a subsidiary under TEE International Limited is one of Singapore’s pioneering Integrated Waste Management, cleaning, and environmental solutions service providers.
TEE Environmental has more than 20 years of experience in both the private and public sectors, namely hotels, shopping malls, country clubs, commercial buildings, industrial parks, condominiums, landed properties, and government agencies.
As your one-stop service provider, we offer a wide range of customizable services best arranged into 5 big categories – Waste Management, Recycling, Cleaning, Disinfection, and Engineering.
If you are looking to enrich your HR experience, we have an opportunity to join us as an HR Intern / Temp HR Assistant.
- Recruitment coordination, shortlisting of candidates, and interview arrangement.
- Source for new recruitment channels.
- Apply for Work Passes with the hiring of foreigners.
- Prepare Offer Letter and supporting documents for preparation.
- Apply for Foreign Workers Levy Waiver.
- Arrange for workers’ flight tickets.
- Training schedule and coordination.
- Assist with office-related purchases and any ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma in HR / Business Studies or higher qualifications in a related field
- Prior HR/Administrative experience will be an advantage
- A keen learner and willing to work overtime if required
- Positive attitude and mindset with the quest to widen HR knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance