E-LEARNING CONTENT DEVELOPER/MASTER TRAINER
Full job description
We at WorkShop are now looking for our next superstar in creating fun and engaging educational content for some of our biggest brands. From storyboard and scripting to final product delivery. You daily work will contain educating yourself in products and systems to be able to create online educational material in different formats in a fun and engaging way!
In the position as E-Learning content developer/Master Trainer, you will:
- Develop digital content for online learning experiences for different products and brands
- Partner with technical, product and business teams to gather information for support content and ensure training material integrity and accuracy
- Write superior content that enables retail store staff to perform their jobs with minimal ambiguity
- Create learning solutions utilizing online/eLearning modules and other training methods
- Develop evaluation tools to gauge success of developed learning programs, conduct evaluations of learning programs and revise learning programs based on evaluation and feedback
- Maintain records and revisions, and review assessment feedback to improve training quality as part of the process of continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain a library of training material updated and available for our customers
- Assist with delivery of training, when needed, in classroom, at customer location, or through virtual workshops.
To suit in this position, we believe you:
- Have an education within the training industry (Education industry etc.)
- Have applicable knowledge of content development in an LMS platform or similar
- Have knowledge of use of graphic design software and tools (Adobe Captivate , Articulate Storyline, Prime LMS, FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Premiere Pro, Presenter, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Have experience developing high quality interactive eLearning modules
- Have experience using content management systems
- Have experience from storyboarding for eLearning or multimedia content
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
- Are able to transform training delivery and execution methods
- Have pedagogical knowledge within education
WorkShop offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organization where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore, please apply as soon as possible. We don’t accept applications by mail, therefore apply via add.
We are WorkShop: the Consumer Experience Agency – a leading retail agency in the Nordics, dedicated to creating and delivering innovative customer experience for the world’s biggest brands.
We do that by offering a complete portfolio of services including data & insights, concept, field marketing and much more – so that we can be a partner to our clients in every step. Join one of our teams around the globe and explore your potential through unique projects, pop-ups, store concepts or our brand ambassador programs!
To apply for this job please visit se.indeed.com.