Customer Service Agent
Do you want to be part of a team offering great customer service? Do you want a role in a Contact Centre that doesn’t involve cold calling, selling or people putting the phone down on you? Do you want a job that’s Monday to Friday with no weekend callouts?
Then we could have a role for you!
We’re looking for people to answer inbound calls and web chats and no prior experience is required as full training will be provided.
We have a fantastic workplace culture with colleagues who are always on hand when needed to provide help and support. This is evidenced within a recent colleague survey where 98% of colleagues felt that they have a positive relationship with their direct manager/supervisor!
All new joiners are given a laptop and a home working kit. When colleagues are able to work independently, they are able to work from home 1 day p/w. We find the majority of people prefer to come into the office to have support around them from their colleagues.
As an industry leader, we offer fantastic opportunities for career progression and a basic salary of £20,000 for 35 hours per week, rising after completion of a probation period in 6 months. We have a comprehensive benefits package including an annual bonus, a pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and many other options.
- Answer inbound queries via telephone, email and web chat.
- Return voicemails and make call backs as required
- Record your actions accurately on our database
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, adapting to different caller scenarios
- Positively represent WTW and our Clients by providing a friendly and professional service
- Work efficiently to achieve team and personal targets set around time to answer calls and offering a ‘Right First Time’ solution
- Keen to provide an exceptional service, with a positive and caller focused attitude
- Good communication skills (listening, spoken and written)
- Natural problem solver, able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet solo / team targets
- Computer literate
- Keen to take ownership and assist callers with their queries
- Good time management
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.