Yellow Foot Company
Jump to: Hide
Online Content Manager
We are looking for a flexible and versatile content manager who is widely knowledgeable about entertainment both within Africa and globally and will be responsible for the growth of our online channels. Company: Fast-growing event company. Our goal is to promote the culture of entertainment through Music, Events, and Strategic partnerships. Afrobeats is our niche.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- The Online Manager’s responsibilities include creating/scheduling social media feeds, creating newsletters, creating blog posts for our website,
- Tracking and analyzing the performance/growth of the managed channels, an
- Ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with social media, email marketing, e-commerce, and website management specifically within the entertainment industry.
- Be able to conceptualize creative ideas and effectively bring them to the life online.
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through an online presence.
- Having graphics design and video editing skills is a plus, include a link to your design/creative portfolio in your cover letter if available.
- This is a 100% remote rewarding job, so the candidate should be able to work weekends as well as meet high-valued deliverables. Apply only if you are the candidate we are looking for
This is a start-up company based outside of Nigeria, so the candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and at odd hours due to the time zone difference.
Fast-growing event company. Our goal is to promote the culture of entertainment through Music, Events, and Strategic partnerships. Afrobeats is our niche. We just don’t throw events, we create an unforgettable experience.
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.