Makers Cart Eco Solutions
Looking at freshers/ 1-2 yrs experienced young female candidates. The candidate has to work with a team of 25 women and manage production. The ideal candidate should be strong in people management, process-oriented, proactive, and result oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsible for the smooth functioning of the Unit
- To ensure achievement of production targets for the unit within the cost, time and quality norms
- To ensure coordination amongst various areas of production, technical, quality, etc
- Follow up of production plan from cutting to sewing and achieving targeted line efficiency
- Make sure product quality is in accordance with standards laid down
- To ensure timely preparation of production plans in line with the available capacity and marketing requirements
- To ensure proper upkeep of the manufacturing facility to achieve machine availability, efficiency utilization norms
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Should have the right attitude to work along with tailors and solve problems in production. Ability to interpret numbers & work with a team are essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Madurai – 625020, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.