Yours Clothing Limited
Sales Adviser/Retail Advisor
Are you passionate about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends? Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who displays a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
If so, then we want YOU!
- Optimize sales and individual customer purchases
- Engage the customer by delivering a first-class customer service
- Operate till and handle financial transactions
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis – we are busy!
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for Health and Safety
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
- A warm, friendly, and engaging personality are essential.
- To be highly motivated and have the desire to be the best with the energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
- A proven ability to work well within a team and to use my own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment – you will need to work hard and smart.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
- Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
This role is contracted to a minimum of 5 hours per week but there is an expectation to work more hours and flexibly during peak trading periods
50% Staff Discount, Bonus Scheme, 5.6 weeks Annual Leave, Retail Trust Employee Assistance & Wellbeing
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
Pay Rates: £10.00 per hour
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.