Zocoa Chocolate Manufacturing LLC
Jump to: Hide
Assistant Chocolate Maker
Full Job Description
The Assistant Chocolate maker is a mid-level employee that reports to the Head Chef. Candidates must be able to efficiently communicate in English, understand recipe sheets, be eager to learn, and be willing to commute to Dubai Industrial City. Only candidates with experience in chocolate making or food preparation will be considered.
- Provide adequate support to the Head Chef and enhance the production capabilities of the company.
- Report directly to the Head Chef and follow the standard recipes as well as the instructions provided by him.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the members of the Production Team to achieve objectives.
- Quality control of raw materials used and ensuring that the production is completed as per the highest of standards.
- Provide support wherever necessary in the Production department including but not limited to Sorting, Roasting, Winnowing, Pre-Grinding, Grinding, Tempering, Molding, Cooling, and Packing.
- Clean utensils as well as equipment and coordinate with the cleaners to ensure that the factory is hygienic.
- Maintain adequate documentation and records for production and also as per the regulations of the municipality and the government.
- Ensure that the manufacturing process is smooth and complies to local as well as international standards.
- Liaison with food control authorities and ensure that Good Hygiene Practices are followed.
- Adhere to hygienic practices as well as health and safety measures.
- Any further instructions from the Management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
- Are you willing to commute to Dubai Industrial City?
- Do you have Experience in Food and beverage industry?
- English (Required)